Tuesday 10 July 2018

TRUMP WEEK: DAY TWO

No sighting as yet.

Many documentaries watched. Still fairly convinced this dude is not a hot option right now. Anyone seen Obama recently? I feel like he's kinda free right now, and I am super tired of screaming his name in my sleep; similar to Atreyu.

So, slight self-important post. I was lucky enough to be interviewed by the Beyond Bechdel podcast. I know, right? But apparently according to the host I am reasonably entertaining. So I shall leave this link here "just in case" you're bored, or need to listen to an Australian.

Love to all. x

PS. So it would seem I am unable to put a working link on this. Which is what you're disabled and literally smashing keys to hope something is spelled right. Please look at @courtneyishere on Twitter for the URL. Sorry. Must stop saying sorry. Sorry about that.

PPS It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment